Arts Funders Symposium 2020
The Malaysian platform for fundraising in the arts
Arts Funders Symposium is dedicated to fundraising in the arts sector. It gathers corporate
sponsors, philanthropists, foundations and professionals from arts organisations to discuss
strategies, case studies and alternate funding models.
The program covers aspect of fundraising in the arts: from philanthropy to corporate
sponsorship, crowd-funding and government funding. The panel of local and international
speakers also extends beyond the arts, to include high-profile leaders in areas such as
technology, business, and corporate sponsorship.
The symposium will discuss:
- How does one prospect, cultivate and continue supporting the arts in an uncertain economic market?
- How can a crisis be transformed into an opportunity?
- How can we best engage with our boards and committees?
- How do we maintain shareholders’ interests whilst delivering societal impact?
- What are the considerations in achieving the national agenda?
- What are the steps involved in designing, adopting and sticking to an effective long-term fundraising strategy?
Secure your ticket early and join 200 participants from Malaysian arts organisations, sponsors, philanthropists and foundations to learn more about fundraising in the Arts.
One Ticket consists of: 1 Admission, 2 Coffee Breaks and 1 Lunch
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No minimum age required. However, an ID is required upon registration.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Basement Parking is available in Sasana Kijang at RM5 per entry.
Advisable to take Grab or MyCar to avoid traffic.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may email to email@example.com or call +603 6207 9566.
What's the refund policy?
No refund policy for this event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Option 1: Bring the printed pdf ticket to be scanned upon registration.
Option 2: Bring the soft copy of the pdf ticket to be scanned upon registration.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, however please update us the Name and IC No. of the attendee
*(5 days prior to the event for security purposes)
- The event description was updated. Diff#527249 2020-02-25 03:48:54
Add to Calendar
Thu Apr 16, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM MYT
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM MYT
- Conference Hall 2, Sasana Kijang, Bank Negara Malaysia
General Admission RM58.00
- Venue Address
- 2, Jalan Dato Onn, Kuala Lumpur, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaysia
Arts Funders Symposium 20205 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?